Follow Us On Facebook
Janine’s Frostee was established in 1956 by Raymond and Lydia Millier. In 1976 Janine’s Frostee was sold to Henry J Morrissette. He and his wife Germaine, along with the help of their 5 children decided to embark on a food service career, ownership of Ware’s own Janine’s Frostee. In the first 20 years of being open for business, Janine’s developed quite a loyal following of customers. The Morrissettes had the same kind of business plan in mind.
Janine’s Frostee – Original Building
Janine’s Frostee – New Building
Janine's Frostee Jingle
Janine’s Frostee is the
PLACE to BE!
The proof is in the pictures.
OPEN for OUR 64TH Season